Sunday, November 18, 2007

House Hunting

Daniel and I spent the weekend bustling around town looking for a place to live. We INSTANTLY fell in LOVE with a new development in Cypress. It's called Cypress Landing...the model home is adorable, but there are still many things left to question.

Please pray for several things:

-that we only pursue this if we feel like God wants us to be there
-that we only pursue this if God tells us thats we CAN afford it...with no worries!
-that if this works out, ALL 5 pieces of my bedroom furniture will fit in the master bedroom
-that Daniel and I can make this decision - together, with certainty, in a timely manner

1 comment:

JMHickerson said...

GOOD LUCK! Brant and I are doing the same thing. It's a lot of fun! I've done it once alone, but now it's 2 of us, so it's a lot of fun :). Best of Luck - I know you'll find the perfect one.