Monday, January 1, 2007

I'm a Blogger!

One of my favorite new things to do is to read blogs -specifically other photographer's blogs. I check them daily, hoping that I don't miss a single detail of their lives - whether it be their professional or personal life. I love seeing their breathtaking work and reading their perfect descriptions of how they accomplish all that they do -- it inspires me and urges me to be better. My life isn't nearly as exciting as the photographer's that live in Orange County, California. However, I love what blogs are all about - sharing your life with the world, or maybe just your close friends and family. I love that people feel compelled to spill their guts and reveal the most personal details of their life. So here I am, becoming a blogger. I hope that I can really be good at keeping this up to date - no promises though. Maybe the blog will be something that pushes me to pick up my camera even when I'm not photographing a client. How great that will be! All of the following posts will catch you up on my 2007!
Love,
Sarah

The two loves of my life: Honey Bunches with her Papi

A little bit of my life in pictures:




No comments: