Saturday, January 20, 2007

Grand Junction, Colorado

JANUARY 7-20, 2007

After a BIG breakfast and opening a huge pile of gifts the morning after our wedding, Daniel and I immediately flew to Colorado so that he could return to work. We had two great weeks that we spent holed up in Daniel's apartment. Without much else to do, I spent SO much time on the internet, took naps, wrote hundreds of thank you's and loved on my husband. Our first weekend there, it snowed over 4 inches that Friday night. Daniel and I put on our warmest clothes and ventured outside so that I could photograph this big red barn that I've had my eye on since my first visit to Fruita. He also took me for a very scenic drive on the Colorado National Monument. I was able to capture some amazing shots that day. I almost forgot to mention that the GJT Cameron office staff and their other halves threw a great going away party for us. THANK YOU! We had a blast bowling with you all. Keep in touch!

Love, Sarah


No comments: