Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Little Gym

I was thinking we were ready for more activities throughout the week so I booked a free intro session at The Little Gym. Parker had fun and I loved that he was safe to run around (and fall) without getting hurt. However, after more thought, I'm not sure we're ready to be committed to an event/activity sometimes four days a week. For now, we're gonna stick with MOPS every other week or so and school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It'll be more than enough, I'm sure. In the mean time, my little gymnast is a cutie. Oh, and after nap time the neighbors had a landscaping crew working on their yard. Mr. Nosy stood in a chair and peeked out the window as they hauled rock into the back yard. He loved every bit of watching the "maaan".
parkeraugust_230
parkeraugust_231
parkeraugust_232
parkeraugust_233
parkeraugust_234

No comments: