Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Parker's First Thanksgiving. {Van Vleck, TX.}

We spent the early part of Thanksgiving week in VV with Parker's Grandmother and Papa. It was so wonderful to get away and relax for a few days. My cell phone doesn't work there so I was completely shut off from technology. I got to work on a Christmas gift project, sleep in a little bit and watch plenty of movies. It was so warm and Parker had outgrown these precious overalls so I took the opportunity to take a few photos. I can't believe how quickly he's growing out of all of his clothes!
parker - 36
Love this sweet boy who loves to check out leaves and grass. I have very few good photos with my man so we tried to snag a few just before nap time.
parker - 37
parker - 38
Shalley men.
parker - 38
Family photo! Wish my boy hadn't been so super tired.
parker - 41
Playing in the jumper at the grandparents. :) We LOVE new toys. Christmas outta be interesting.
parker - 42
Thanksgiving with the Shalley/Graham family.

No comments: