Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Snuggle Time

I woke up to this:
babyshalley - 22
...and I'm pretty sure it was hard for Daddy Daniel to get out of bed and go to work today. Parker loves to snuggle close with us! I just love this picture of my boys!

Later in the day, Parker snuggled with his Baba (great Grandmother).
parker - 45
There really aren't words to appropriately describe Baba. To the five of us Wilson/Conner grandchildren, she is a friend and a hero of sorts. There is nothing in the world that she will not do for us. I'm her first born grandchild and I can't tell you how special that makes our bond. We can all share anything with her. She's COOL, on the go and not really so grand-motherly. She's BABA. And Baba loves babies...she'll hold them and rock them all day. Lucky Parker. I'm so thankful that Baba's schedule has allowed her to spend a few days at a time with me. She's making sure I'm eating and drinking so that I produce enough milk, doing loads of laundry and rocking my Parker man so that I can get a break. I know Parker will treasure this photo for so long!

No comments: