Saturday, September 25, 2010

East Texas Football. West Sabine High School.

I really hope that I can make it back to ETX to see Eli play football at least one more time. Just in case that doesn't work out, the whole family went to a game during Nav's off week. I can't believe you're so grown up and already a senior! Eli -- you KNOW you have to pose for senior pics at some point this year. I promise I'll make it as painless as possible and bribe you with some sort of prize. You're a SUPER athlete. I see few guys play with as much heart as you. You impress me with your ability to do almost anything. I don't see how you stay in the game for EVERY SECOND and don't fall down from exhaustion. To say that I am proud of you isn't enough. I love you much little cousin!
easttx - 3
easttx - 2
easttx - 4
easttx - 5
easttx - 6
easttx - 7
easttx - 8
easttx - 10
easttx - 11
easttx - 15
easttx - 14
easttx - 12
The next morning, Bek & Eli woke up and went hog hunting. I think this was Bek's first experience where a kill was brought home. I can't explain how funny it was to see Eli, Bekah, a 275lb hog and 4 dogs all piled onto one 4wheeler.
hog - 1
hog - 3
hog - 4
Later Saturday, we celebrated Bebe and Shannion's birthdays with a fish fry. Oh, it'd been too long since I had Euell's fish. The french fries were to die for! Bebe is 91 this year!! Here's our family photo.
easttx - 1

No comments: