Friday, October 24, 2008

Real Friends

I have many updates. First, a few personal pictures from my latest shoots.

copeland3
We hung out with Mark & Kara the night before their wedding. Holy smokes, Kerrville has a drive thru beer barn! Brandi and I have never seen such a thing. :)
copeland2
After the wedding, we hung out in Cam's room. Meet my cutest man friend! Love you Cam.
copeland1
Wait a sec, Cameron. You may have some competition. This cutie is the best man, little brother to Mark. Somehow, he's all grown up and isn't too little anymore.
*Both men are great friends and are taken, sorry ladies.
sarahjones
The weekend after Ike, Jones was here on business. Her brother got his Aggie Ring! She called me on her way through Nav to tell me she was thinking of me. I couldn't let her be so close and not hug her neck. I drove to CS and crashed their family lunch. THANKS Sauciers. I really enjoyed seeing ya'll.
shive2
I hadn't seen him in awhile so hungry Matt Shive joined us after Jodi & Matt's Real Romance session. We were pumped to eat at Chili's and support their donation of profits for child cancer research. The food was yummy too!
shive1

1 comment:

Brandi Tejeda said...

Why are we the ONLY ones who were excited about a drive through beer barn? EVERYONE I told was like...ummm yeah ok... !!!!