Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Turning Two

Saturday, August 16, 2008
After Jodi's super yummy brunch, I drove into town to kiss my favorite two year old. Maddox is the sweetest, funniest, smartest little boy. For two years, I 've watched him grow and learn. He's been nothing but a joy to our lives. I love the laughter that always accompanies his presence. Mad Man, I look forward to taking your birthday pictures for the next 50+ years. I love you.

maddox3
Eating peanuts out of a bowl intended for all of us...he IS the birthday boy.
madox1
Kirby girl has some serious skills!
madox2
Maddox's granddad handmade this awesome car on rockers. I hope we can use this for some official TWO pics later. We'll let ya know.

2 comments:

Rebekah Wilson said...

I love my baby boy. He is so sweet and cute. I can't wait to see him. I love you Sarah, cute pictures!

Bek >i<

Enoch Photography said...

very cute pictures Sarah! Great job! //enoch